Membership of the Society is open to all qualified workers in the field of interest of Paediatric Nephrology. By becoming a Member of the ESPN you will enjoy all the initiatives of the association with an extremely favorable cost and benefits.
New Membership of the ESPN may be applied for by completing the application here.
If you are already a member of ESPN and want to renew the membership please complete the form that you can find by clicking here.
Automatic membership renewal
You can authorise ESPN on an annual basis to renew your membership & your credit card will be charged each year in January.
- Free access to the members area of the ESPN website
- Special discounted registration fees at the Annual Congress
- Active participation in the decision making policies of the Society
- Access and voting privilege at the Annual General Assemblies and online voting
- Participation in ESPN Working Groups and Working Groups’ Boards
- Committee meeting minutes
- Access to PowerPoint slides from:
- Previous ESPN meetings
- Previous CME training courses
- Junior Classes
- ESPN/ERA-EDTA Joint symposia
- Applications for ESPN Training & Travel and Research grants
- The opportunity to search address and e-mail of other members
The annual cost of membership is 50 € and 20 € for members from countries entitled to reduced membership fees. Click here for a list of these countries.
ESPN membership can now be combined with the benefits of IPNA membership:
- Combined ESPN and IPNA membership, including the Print Journal Pediatric Nephrology: 150 € (120 € for developing countries)
- Combined ESPN and IPNA membership, with only the Online Journal Pediatric Nephrology without the Print Journal: 100 € (70 € for developing countries)