Membership of the Society is open to all qualified workers in the field of interest of Paediatric Nephrology. By becoming a Member of the ESPN you will enjoy all the initiatives of the association with an extremely favorable cost and benefits.
10 reasons why you should join ESPN:
- Free access to our members area of the ESPN website, with access to:
a. Previous ESPN meetings with selected talks available online (Access to the recorded congress sessions on demand)
b. Previous CME training courses
c. Junior Classes
d. ESPN/ERA, YPNN/YPN and YPNN/PReS EMERGE Joint webinars
f. Committee meeting minutes
- Special discounted registration fees at our yearly annual congresses
- Participation in ESPN Working Groups and Working Groups’ Boards
- Participation in the Young Paediatric Nephrologist Network and all their activities
- Access to ESPN Training, Travel and Research grants after successful application
- ESPN scientific endorsement for National Congresses, Workshops and other educational activities on a national level
- Optional: Free access to the Journal of Paediatric Nephrology (online or printed version) based on your preference, with a symbolic supplementary fee during membership registration and/or combined membership with IPNA (please see our membership options and the link here for IPNA membership benefits!)
- Access and voting privilege at the Annual General Assemblies and online voting
- Active participation in the decision making policies of the Society
- Support in our humanitarian actions all across Europe and ESPN members
8 reasons why you too should join IPNA:
- Free online access to the 2022 edition of the Textbook of Pediatric Nephrology.
Please note that the hardcover of this comprehensive book sells for US$850!
- Full access to the journals Pediatric Nephrology, European Journal of Pediatrics, and International Urology and Nephrology.
- 25% textbook discount on all English-language Springer books
- Significant discount on registration for IPNA congresses and workshops
- Free access to the ISN Academy, the official eLearning portal of the ISN
- Exclusive access to selected recordings of the 2022 IPNA Congress.
- Opportunity to serve on committees related to the junior mentoring program, sister renal centers, management of nephrology problems in low-resource settings, and more
- Opportunities for global educational programs, networking, and resource sharing.
ESPN membership 100 €
ESPN & IPNA combined membership (online journal) 150 €
ESPN & IPNA combined membership (online & print journal) 200 €
Reduced Fees for Middle and Low Income Countries
ESPN membership 30 €
ESPN & IPNA combined membership (online journal) 80 €
ESPN & IPNA combined membership (online & print journal) 130 €
Middle and Low Income Countries based on World Bank ( Click here )
To renew or to become a new member
Membership renewal or new membership application for 2024 will be available from January 2024.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION REGARDING THE ESPN MEMBERSHIP
PLEASE WRITE AN EMAIL TO: firstname.lastname@example.org